The Best Medicine against Cholesterol and High Blood Pressure
This remedy is a traditional Amish recipe for combating high blood pressure and bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Grated ginger — 1 piece
- Grated garlic clove — 1 clove
- Apple cider vinegar — 1 teaspoon
- Pure honey — 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice — 1 teaspoon
Preparation And Administration
- You should simply incorporate all the ingredients and mix them thoroughly in a glass jar.
- Close the lid of the glass jar and refrigerate the mixture for a period of 5 days.
- Drink this recipe twice daily, before breakfast on an empty belly and also before dinner.
In just a week you can test your blood for your cholesterol level and blood pressure you will be amazed by the results.
Your cholesterol will be reduced and your high blood pressure will be lowered and regulated.
Source: naturalremediesforlonglife.comhttp://healthtips365.com/the-best-medicine-against-cholesterol-and-high-blood-pressure/Health Tips