A Single Powerful Kitchen Spice Can Fix Obesity, Insomnia, Anemia, Diabetes, Acidity, Intestinal Worms, Detox Liver And…
The cumin also known as Jeera aka is a spice which originates from India and which is made up of herbs, which have a lot of great benefits for our overall health and for the functioning of our body.
An Ayurveda physician has been researching the benefits of the jeera aka spice and he has written all of the benefits that make this spice the valuable herb that it is today.
This amazing spice has a lot of benefits and that is why we would like to spread the word on this herb and let more and more people know about it.
The Indian cuisine is overusing this spice not only because of its amazing aroma and the taste that it gives to the dishes that it is used in, but, also for the health benefits that it can provide the people eating the dish that this spice is used in. And we would recommend you getting this amazing spice for yourself, after you read the post of course.
The Jeera Aka can be used to lose some weight, but, it can also be used for various other purposes like:
- Acidity in your body: All you need to do is mix this spice with coriander and sugar in a 1 to 1 ratio. Consume this mixture ever day in the morning. Put two spoon of the mixture in a glass of water to get rid of the acidity in your organism.
- Acidity in your body: For an instant relief take a pinch of the Jeera Aka, put it in your mouth and keep it like that for a few moments, and swallow it in the end.
- Indigestion: Mix cumin, rock salt, black pepper, dry ginger, long pepper, made into a powder, and put the same amount of each in the mixture. This remedy can help you cure dyspepsia issues. Consume one spoon of the mixture mixed with fresh water after each and every meal you consume.
- Loose motion: If you would like to instantly relieve yourself from the loose motion, all you need to do is to take a roasted and grinded Jeera Aka and add 5 gr. of it into a glass of yogurt. Mix the glass of yogurt well and drink the mixture instantly.
- Vomiting: Mix some roasted Jeera Aka with honey and consume 1 tbsp. of it after every meal to prevent vomiting.
- Intestinal Worms: Take 400 ml. of water and start boiling it, next add in 15 gr. of Jeera Aka and let it boil until the water reaches to 100 ml. Consume 20 to 40 ml. of this drink on a daily basis once in the evening and once in the morning if you have any issues regarding intestinal worms.
- Insomnia: Mix 1 tsp. of roasted Jeera Aka with a banana and consume it after eating the dinner.
- Cough and Colds: The Jeera Aka has some antiseptic properties which can help thefrozen phlegm in the chest and the thoracic region. Thus relieving the consumer from the coughs and the colds. All you need to do is boil the seeds of the Jeera Aka with a glass of water and consume the remedy after it has cooled off a bit.
- Anemia: The Jeera Aka contains Iron too which is good for preventing anemia or some other kinds of iron deficiency. We would recommend that pregnant women consume this spice so that they could keep the levels of iron in their blood.
- Stomach pains and Body aches: Mix the Jeera Aka powder with lukewarm water. Consume the mixture while it is fresh and in that way relieve the pain.
- Constipation: Put Jeera Aka, black pepper, dry ginger and curry powder in a 1:1:1:1 ratio and clear the bowel while relieveing from constipation. If you do not like the taste of the remedy you can also add in some butter and salt for a better taste. This remedy can also be consumed with rice.
- Diabetes: You can regulate your blood sugar levels by the consumption of Jeera Aka mixed with a glass of water on a daily basis.
- Detoxify your body and liver: You can detoxify your whole body including the liver by simply consuming Jeera Aka.