Do Not Spend Money on Medication For High Blood Pressure and Cholesterol, Try This Amish Remedy
Devoid of conventional medical care and modern day technology the Amish people have learnt overtime to rely on natural recipes to treat numerous ailments.
These traditional recipes have been handed down from generation to generation to ensure that it does not get lost in one generation and also that the next generation can depend on them rather than on more conventional medical options.
It seems however that the Internet has been able to expose one of these Amish remedies to the world as it has only recently appeared online.
This Amish remedy is for the treatment of high blood pressure and the lowering of cholesterol levels.
With a high premium now placed on natural alternatives to treating various conditions, this Amish recipe has been readily accepted in the community of natural medicine.
This is because all the ingredients are found naturally and have great healing properties aside from regulating your blood pressure and lowering cholesterol levels, they are also known to boost the immune system as well.
- Raw natural honey — 1 teaspoon
- Ginger — 1 piece
- Garlic — 1 clove
- Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) — 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice — 1 tablespoon
- Incorporate all the ingredients in a blender and blend for a minimum of 30 seconds.
- Ensure that you get a nice, smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Strain the mixture and refrigerate for about 5 days.
How To Use This Recipe:
- After refrigerating this mixture for 5 days, you can take a tablespoon of this recipe two times daily.
- Take a tablespoon in the morning and evening always before meals.
- You will get to notice a physical change in your body after only a few days of regular use.
- Within a week you will feel refreshed and rejuvenated, your blood pressure will also drop and your cholesterol levels will be lowered in no time.
Source: www.weeklyhealthylife.comhttp://healthtips365.com/not-spend-money-medication-high-blood-pressure-cholesterol-try-amish-remedy/Natural Remedies