Living Poison: This Is Poisoning Us Every Day And We Aren’t Even Aware Of It!
These are the most common toxic chemicals, found in all fabric softeners:
- Alpha-Terpineol – this is a dangerous toxic chemical, which can cause many health problems, such as: dizziness, headaches, hunger, memory loss, numbness in face, pain in neck and spine.
- Benzyl Acetate – is a toxic substance and this substance has been linked to pancreatic cancer. Its vapors can be irritating to eyes and respiratory passages and it can also be absorbed through the skin.
- Benzyl Alcohol – benzyl alcohol can cause many health problems, such as: central nervous system disorders, headache, nausea, vomiting, dizziness and dramatic drops in blood pressure.
- Chloroform – chloroform is a powerful carcinogenic neurotoxin and it may cause many health problems, such as: loss of consciousness, nausea, headache, vomiting, and/or dizziness, drowsiness.
- Linalool – linalool is a narcotic, known to cause respiratory problems and it causes the so-called loss of muscle coordination.
This is why you should avoid fabric softeners, and use natural alternatives instead, which are much safer and more effective. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.