Get Rid Of Gray Hair For Good: All You Need Is One Ingredient And The Results Will Amazed You!
There are plenty of chemical hair dyes on the market that can cover up gray hair, but many people prefer natural solutions. If your hair is turning prematurely gray or you have a few gray strands that you wish to cover up, natural remedies may offer some ability to turn back the clock and turn your hair back to its natural color. There are many topical solutions you can make right at home to help hide the effects of graying hair, but this one old fashioned remedy e is the best-Potato Peel Rinse
This is how you can make it:
- Peel about five potatoes and gather one cup of peels. You won’t need the potatoes themselves so feel free to use them for a meal or recipe.
- Pour two cups of cold water into a saucepan and add the potato peels.
- Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for five minutes.
- Take the saucepan off the stove and let it cool completely.
- Strain the liquid out and save the liquid.
- Add a few drops of rosemary or lavender oil to scent it and pour the cool mixture into a glass container with tight fitting lid.
- Use this as a hair rinse after shampooing your hair.
- Shampoo as normal, rinse out the shampoo, then massage the potato peel water into the hair. Do not rinse it out.
- Dry and style as normal.
So make it, try it and get rid of gray hair forever!http://healthtips365.com/get-rid-of-gray-hair-for-good-all-you-need-is-one-ingredient-and-the-results-will-amazed-you/Beauty