8-symptoms-of-mold-poisoning-you-should-never-ignore-and-what-to-do-about-it

Although it may sound a little cheesy, we are all aware that good health is the biggest treasure, and we must do everything we can to preserve it. One thing that you must be cautious about is toxic mold. It can be a serious health problem that can decrease the physical strength and leave you wracked with physical illness.

This article will explain everything you need to know about it, its symptoms and ways to prevent it.

We live in a society where we are under a constant threat of air pollutants, some being worse than others. Namely, water damage that occurs in buildings can create the perfect environment for mold to grow and thrive, while mycotoxins in the air may trigger a myriad of health issues. Mycotoxins are produced by mold, and many of them can be measured in your urine, saliva, or stool.

Aspergillus, Penicillium, and Cladosporium are three common types of mold found in our homes. The toxic mold or black mold that most people know is actually Stachybotrys chartarum. Typically, this type of mold is caused by exposure to water or buildup of water on surfaces like particleboard, paper, and wood.

To understand the health risk, you need to understand the way mold affects our system. When mold is inhaled into the lungs, it leaves its mark on your body in a variety of ways.  Mold exposure can cause numerous health problems. On the mild end, you may see inflammation and an uptick in allergies. On the more serious end of the scale, you may experience immune problems, oxidative stress and asthma.

Toxic mold can be extremely dangerous, so it’s important to handle this problem as quickly as possible. If you have chronic health problems, find out if mold is the culprit. If you suspect that you may have been exposed to mold, there are several symptoms that indicate whether or not you’ve a mold victim:

  • physical fatigue and weakness
  • vertigo
  • lightheadedness
  • difficulty with concentration and memory
  • light sensitivity
  • tingling or numbness in the skin
  • difficulty breathing or sinus issues
  • joint pain and stiffness.

Regarding the above, if you are more than sure that you have felt some or most of these symptoms, luckily, you can do several things to improve your health and avoid these harmful effects.

  1. Initially, and what is of greatest importance, is to get out of the environment where the mold lives, since there is no doubt that you cannot sacrifice your health. Moreover, you need to arrange someone to professionally clean the toxic mold in order to protect yourself from re-exposure.
  2. Then, you must eliminate toxins from your body, so use binders like clay and charcoal to get rid of them via your stool.
  3. You need to restore your previous health and return to your normal state. For that reason, you must detoxify with probiotics, magnesium, and detoxifying vitamins.
  4. Then again, in order to prevent next issues of the kind, install a high-quality air filter which will filter out the air you breathe.

Source: supertastyrecipes.com

AdminHealth Tips
Although it may sound a little cheesy, we are all aware that good health is the biggest treasure, and we must do everything we can to preserve it. One thing that you must be cautious about is toxic mold. It can be a serious health problem that can decrease the...