20 WARNING SIGNS THAT CANCER IS GROWING IN YOUR BODY!
Human body is mechanism that functions perfectly and if there is any malfunction, such as development of cancer, your body will start sending different signals in order to alert you.
Keep in mind that if is discovered and treated on time, cancer can be cured successfully, so you should never ignore the signs or symptoms that are odd and unusual.
Below there is list of 20 warnings signs and symptoms that may be indication that may indicate presence of cancer. Pay attention to the following sings as that may save your life
- Leukemia is cancer of the blood cells that starts in bone marrow. Frequent fevers or/and infections often indicate presence of this type of cancer. Namely, when some patient has leukemia, the marrow starts producing more white blood cells and that will cause problems in the body’s infection-eliminating process.
- Fatigue and weakness may be symptom of many types of cancers, and that is the reason why it is important to pay closer attention to accompanying symptoms and thus determine the type of cancer.
- One of the earliest indications of pancreatic cancer is a
- Issues with swallowing usually indicate presence of throat cancer, but this also can be sign of lung cancer.
- Constantly feeling full most of the time and being unable to eat is sign of ovarian cancer.
- One of the earliest symptoms of lung cancer is shortness of breath/ wheezing is but, unfortunately, very often is
- If you notice lumps in the underarm, groin area or the neck are, you should be aware that they indicate presence of
- Breast cancer is manifested with red, sore and swollen breast. If you notice any unexplained changes immediately visit medical expert.
- Many patients who have leukemia have experienced excessive bruising or bleeding that does not stop.
- Rectal bleeding also known as blood in stool is symptom that indicates presence of colorectal cancer. If you see blood in the toilet immediately consult with medical expert.
- Unexplained and fast weight loss is sign of various types of digestive cancers, including colon cancer. Very often, weight loss is indication that the cancer is spread to the liver. That actually is the reason for loss of
- Ovarian cancer often causes bloating or abdominal weight gain.
- Many lung cancer patients reported puffiness, redness or swelling of the face. The reason for that is because small cell lung tumors block the blood vessels in the chest and thus the blood cannot flow to the head as it normally
- Sore/ lump that bleeds constantly, sore/ lump that becomes crusty or/and does not heal for a longer period of time may be sign of different types of skin cancer, including squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma and basal cell carcinoma.
- Pay closer attention to your nails: if you notice brown or black dot under some nail you need to visit doctor immediately as that may be indication of skin cancer.
- Unbearable pain in the back or lower right side of the body may be indication of liver cancer or even breast cancer. Experts explain that at many patients the breast tumor spreads to the spine/ribs and thus puts a pressure backwards into the chest.
- Ovarian cancer is linked to pelvic or/and abdominal pain. These symptoms also may indicate
- Chronic cough and chest pain are symptoms that are linked to lung cancer and leukemia.
- Very often, the colorectal cancer is manifested by upset stomach.
- Uterine cancer or endometrial cancer often are manifested by bleeding between periods or particularly painful periods.
Last, but certainly not least, all of you should lead healthy lifestyle and thus lower the risk of getting some type of cancer. Drink plenty of water, eat healthy food, exercise regularly and eliminate processed food from your diet.
Avoid direct exposure to dangerous toxins such as synthetic air fresheners, air pollution, pesticides and numerous household chemical cleaners.http://healthtips365.com/20-warning-signs-cancer-growing-body/Health Tips