20 Symptoms Your Body Is Way Too Acidic And How To Alkalize It Quickly!
Acidity has an impact on all organs – your skin, brain, intestines, bones, liver, lungs, heart and kidneys.
Thus, if the body environment is too acidic, your body will be having various health problems.
Once the body goes in the state of acidosis, it becomes an ideal environment for numerous diseases and ailments, and it may become a subject to chronic inflammations, which cause various diseases.
Processed food and modern, unhealthy lifestyles, constantly keep the body in an acidic state, so the essential minerals are flushed out from the body, in an attempt to eliminate and neutralize the acid.
That’s why a lot of people are suffering from osteoporosis – because the essential minerals for the bones, like calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium, are eliminated from the body. When they are completely depleted, your body becomes more acidic, and serious diseases, such as cancer, occur.
Most dairy products, meats, grains and soy are acidic. Also, refined sugar, alcohol, coffee, sugar replacement, highly processed foods as well as GMO oils (and GMO food too) are highly acidic.
So, when we eat them and our body metabolizes them, it creates acidic waste products that should be eliminated and neutralized. Alkaline foods are those that neutralize them and should be taken in great amounts.
These are 20 symptoms that your body is too acidic:
• Skin problems such as eczema, rashes, acne and all types of dermatitis
• Immune deficiency
• Aching muscles and joint pain
• Sinus Issues
• Excess phlegm/mucus
• Chronic Fatigue
• Kidney and bladder infections
• Cardiovascular damage as a result of acidic plaques – increased risk of stroke and heart attack
• Neurological issues such as dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
• Yeast infections and candida
• Chest Pain
• Chronic Cough
• Stomach problems including bloating, acid reflux, indigestion and excessive gas
• Obesity and Weight gain
• Lowered mental clarity
• Sensitive gums and cavities
• Stiff neck and sciatica
The fluids and tissues in your body are alkaline, except for your stomach, and when it becomes too acidic, the other tissues take some alkalizing elements from the other areas of the body and form sub-optimal environment in those areas. So, when your body tries to regulate your pH levels by itself, the other body systems lose the proper state.
So, we need to help our body in the process of alkalization, by altering our lifestyles and diets.
We offer a couple of ways that will help you lower the acidity in your body:
1. Drink a lot of water to help your body get rid of the toxins and the other dangerous substances.
2. Drinking lemon water will help you regulate the pH level in your body.
3. Eat more alkaline-forming food, such as fruits, nuts, vegetables, seeds, legumes and beans.
4. Eat more leafy greens, because they are highly alkalizing. You can take them in the form of green juices, salads or smoothies.
5. Avoid consuming acidic foods, or at least reduce the intake to once a week. What this mean is that you need to limit the intake of dairy, meat, pastries, coffee, eggs, soda, popcorn, seafood, soy, alcohol, white vinegar, sweeteners, fish and wheat products.
6. Avoid consuming GMO food.
7. Keep in mind that the pH balance of your body largely depends on your emotional state, so learn to control your anger, stress, fear, jealousy and resentment. Find some relaxing activities like reading, swimming, yoga or meditation.
We are responsible for our health, so be sure to provide your body with the best conditions to maintain an optimal state and live a healthy life. You will be much happier and energetic and enjoy every single day.http://healthtips365.com/20-symptoms-body-way-acidic-alkalize-quickly/Health Tips