14 Sensational Things That Happen When You Put an Ice Cube at This Point on Your Head
Most of us use ice cubes in our drinks, but only a small number of people know that using ice cubes on a regular basis can help us heal, energize and recharge our body and make us feel younger.
This is possible, but only if you place an ice cube at a specific point of the body – the place where your neck and head are connected.
This method is directly related to traditional Chinese acupuncture and according to this practice, the point we have mentioned is known as Feng Fu, which is Chinese for wind mansion.
Simply, keep the cube for about 20 minutes on the Fen Fu point. In the beginning, you will feel freezing which is quite natural, but after the first minute, you will start feeling warmer.
By performing this procedure on a daily basis you will begin to feel euphoria. This is a direct result of the effects produced by ice cubes – they lead to the release of endorphin in the blood.
But, this is not the only benefit of practicing this technique.
BTW, here’s our gift for you.
Here’s a list of some other health benefits:
- Improved digestion
- No more colds (at least not so frequent)
- Better sleep
- Improved breathing and enhanced cardiovascular system
- Less intense headaches, joint pain, and toothaches
- Help with STD and gastrointestinal infections
- Prevention of degenerative spine changes and better management of neurological disorders
- No high blood pressure, low blood pressure, and arthritis
- No disorders related to thyroid gland
- No asthma
- No cellulite
- Support in cases of obesity or malnutrition
- No depression, insomnia, stress, and support in cases of psycho-emotional disorders
- Improved menstruation and help in cases of infertility, impotence, frigidity and endocrine glands.
This is a method that can help the body return to its natural state and find balance, so this is not exactly a cure but a method that can rejuvenate the body.
In other words, your body will be more energetic.
It is good to mention that this method may come with some side effects in people suffering from epilepsy, schizophrenia, those with pacemakers and women during pregnancy.
Sources Steven Aitchison | Yin Yang House